Friday, February 16, 2007

My new brother!!!




If you don't already know, my parents are in the process of adopting Edgars Schuberts, a 12 year old boy from Latvia http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifSimply for Latvia who found us via an e-mail sent to my aunt. I went to visit him last weekend and had a wonderful wonderful time staying with him where he lives at a sort-of foster/children's home.

Highlights:

1. Just sitting and talking to Edgars and playing computer games with him.
2. Going ice skating!
3. Helping him with his homework
4. Seeing Riga with "Big Natasha" - his foster mother. (The name Big natasha is because there is another girl who used to live there before she got adopted to america, and she was little natasha.)
5. Going to 3 Pushkin related events! Russians really just love love love Pushkin. I'll make a blog about it sometime...

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Aaron Linderman said...

Thanks for posting the pictures; he really does look like your father! And, by the way, I dig your huge Russian hat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home