Monday, December 04, 2006

Weather in Petersburg

This winter in St. Petersburg has been ridiculously warm. I mean ridiculously. But I really can't complain though....I am just feeling the global warming and am worried about our planet....

It has been in the late thirties early forties for days.

On Friday I checked the weather in Irving, and it was 12 degrees warmer in St. Petersburg than it was in Irving, Texas!! It is also warmer here in Petersburg right now - Monday afternoon - than it is in Irving.

So, I have not frozen at ALL. And I really haven't seen very much snow either. The hill across from my apartment building is apparently where children go sledding in the winter, and I would really like to go sledding, but there is no snow!

I'm sure I will get my fair share of cold weather next semester though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home