Friday, November 03, 2006

Eating my Words

So I said that I thought Moscow was really inferior to Petersburg and I didn't think I needed to go there, but I was so very wrong!

I love Moscow so much! I think it might be at this point because I've only seen the cool tourist things and the nice parts of the city and in Petersburg every day I see the neighborhood that I live in...

The Moscow metro is so much better than the Petersburg one! It is much more efficient and the map looks a lot more confusing, but that is because there are more stations so there is always a really close metro stop.

And the trains in the Petersburg metro come only every two minutes or more, and the Moscow metro trains come every 30 seconds! Even at the rush hour times the Moscow subway is a lot less hectic than Petersburg.

I really wish I was studying in Moscow in the spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home